In this era of great hustle and bustle, our skin care routine often gets neglected. There are, no doubt, salons and beauty parlors for it that give the skin a different touch up, and the make up industries that aim at hiding all the flaws and blemishes of skin. But this can never undermine the importance of actual skin care habits derived from natural sources. Make over just adds to the effect, but the main factor determining our actual health, glow and natural beauty is the raw form of our skin, that needs some care from our side.
Some important tips for making your skin glow naturally include :-
Water is one of the easiest and most reliable ways to enhance your skin health. Consume sufficient water daily and see the results your skin gets because of it.
Our eating habits affect our overall personality. Eat healthy always, reduce oily and spicy food intake, especially if you have a complaint regarding marks and blemishes on skin and face.
USE FACE WASH AFTER EVERY ENVIRONMENTAL EXPOSURE
Each time you come home after a hangout or any other exposure to the environment, wash your face with clean water and apply face wash properly. Outdoors risk our skin to several pollutants and dirt items that need to be cleansed off our skin.
Washing face with cold water renders it pure and clean.
REDUCE MAKEUP IN NORMAL DAYS
Unless you’re going to a bashful party or a wedding where you wanna look gorgeous, keep your daily makeup routine as minimal as possible. Keep your skin free from artificial chemicals and ingredients as much as you can.
It is rightly said that “It’s the inner self that glows”. So, keep yourself positive and happy, have a vibrant outlook towards life, and you’ll feel more confident and glowing.
USE NATURAL INGREDIENTS
One of the very important methods to use is applying natural ingredients to your skin. Some of these tips are very beneficial, and can be applied at home, with available items :-
Milk and Cream: Use fresh milk and its cream to apply it on the face. Gently scrub either using cotton pieces or your fingertips. Wash with clean water and then lightly rub your face with the towel.
- Gram Flour: Make a paste of gram flour with water (or milk) and apply it to your face and hands, and scrub it gently. Let it dry and then rinse with clean water.
- Honey and Lemon: 1 tablespoon honey + a few drops of lemon juice, mix and apply to the face. Rinse with luke warm water after 15 to 20 minutes.
- For Dry Skin: Massage your face with Olive Oil for 15 minutes every night before going to bed. Afterwards, clean the face with tissue paper.
- Face Pigmentation: Use Citrus Fruits as they contain Vitamin C.
- Red Plumpy Lips: Massage your lips with tomato chunks.
- Face Glow, Skin Tightening, Pigmentation: 2 spoons Ubtan + 2 spoons Rose Water + Lemon Juice + 1 spoon dry or regular milk + 1 spoon Honey, mix properly and then apply on face, neck, ears etc. Keep it like this for at least half an hour. (Make a fresh mixture daily)
- Tan Skin: Rose water + Glycerin in equal quantities + Lemon Juice in half the quantity, massage at night
- Green Tea: It has numerous benefits for the skin glow.
- Feet Glow: Add some luke warm water in a bucket and pour half a cup vinegar in it. Keep your feet in the water for at least half an hour. Then dry and apply some cream.
- Oily Skin: Rose water and lemon juice are good massaging agents for oily skin.
- Dark Circles: Massage lightly with Vitamin E oil under the eyes.
These are just a few of the ever-increasing pool of skin care tips using 99% of the ingredients already available at home. Give some time to your skin and it will show its gratitude by glowing at various occasions.